22 w - Translate

You may find a good E-2 visa lawyer in California Immigration. An investor who is a national of a country with whom the United States has a commerce and navigation treaty can apply for an E-2 visa. The investor must be traveling to the United States to direct and develop the activities of a company that has invested, or is promptly investing, a significant amount of capital. No petition is required if the investor is seeking an E-2 visa outside of the United States. For more info visit here: https://californiaimmigration.....us/investment-visas/